Questions? Call Customer Care! 310-267-CARE (2273). Customer Care Specialists are available 24/7 to provide support.
Questions?Call Customer Care! 310-267-CARE (2273). Customer Care Specialists are available 24/7 to provide support.
936 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Classrooms: C, D, E and F
Enter the building from Westwood Blvd. Walk up staircase on right. View in Google Maps
10880 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Classrooms: Suite 980, various Conference Rooms
Enter the building from Westwood Blvd. View in Google Maps
10833 LeConte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Classroom: BH-134
1. Go to Jules Stein walkway:
2. Go into Jules Stein lobby:
3. Walk down a small ramp and turn left as if going toward the Bauer auditorium (BH700 corridor)
4. Turn right at the end of the hallway to the BH-100 corridor 10. You will see a Bauer auditorium sign and a wheelchair access sign:
5. Room BH-134 is on your left (look for the sign COMPUTER TRAINING ROOM):
View in Google Maps
5767 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045 Classrooms: 4th Floor, Training Room 1 & 2
Take North elevators to 4th floor and check in with front desk staff.View in Google Maps
There is limited onsite parking available. Entrances to The Airport Spectrum parking structure are on the north and south sides of the building. The south entrance has two entrance gates, whereas the north entrance has one. Continue reading for important information on parking validation and exit.
The south entrance is on the right when traveling west on W. Century Blvd. The address is 5757 W. Century Blvd.
Before entering the parking structure, press the button to receive a ticket. Do not lose this ticket!!
The north entrance is on the right when traveling east on W. 98th Street. The address is 5777 W. 98th Street.
You must park on levels P2 or lower; the first level is for reserved spaces. A few spaces on P2 are reserved as well, and they have signage on the wall to let you know. Be aware this facility double parks, so if you park behind someone, leave your keys with the attendant on that level. If you are the first car in the space, you do not have to leave your keys but you might need to have the attendant move the car behind you when you leave.
1. Before leaving, stop by the UCLA Health Faculty Practice Group desk (exit left off the elevators on the 4th floor). Sandra or Jessica can help you with validation.
2. Give them your parking ticket and complete the sign-in sheet with your name, date, time in, time out, and reason (training). They log your ticket and validation in their system.
3. Return to your car.
4. Slow down at the gate as you leave the parking structure so the system can match your validation to your license plate.
5. Head home!
Learn more about myUCLAhealth